Home Efficiency Improvements
GreenEdge teams up with local licensed professionals to help implement any of your selected improvements to your home. We have over 50 years of experience making home improvements and would love to help you improve yours.
We understand there are many individuals who like to work on their own homes. We can provide guidance for the “do-it-yourselfer” to help implement our recommendations.
Some examples of improvements we recommend are as follows:
- Installing Energy Star appliances to cut down on water, electricity & gas consumption.
- Providing comfort through application of various forms of insulation.
- Installing high efficient heating & cooling equipment to provide even temperatures throughout the house, increased comfort & lower energy bills.
- Installing efficient windows & doors along with making sure adequate weatherstripping is present.
- Installing low-flow shower heads, faucets & toilets to cut down on water consumption while still providing adequate flow.
- Installing a high efficient water heater to cut down on energy bills.
- Installing high efficient light fixtures & bulbs to reduce energy consumption.
- Installing a mechanical ventilation system to improve indoor air quality.