GreenEdge is proud to provide rating services to certify new homes for the ENERGY STAR® label. The ENERGY STAR label on a home means that it has been designed and built to standards well above other homes in the market today. It means better quality, better comfort, and better durability. It also means that the home is a better value for today, and a better investment for tomorrow. The ENERGY STAR label gives homeowners the peace of mind that their home has undergone a better process for inspections, testing, and verification to ensure that it meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- The ENERGY STAR brand is gaining extreme popularity. Not only is this label found on homes, but is seen on everything from appliances to consumer electronics. The brand stands for safety, quality, durability, efficiency and sustainability. There has never been a better time to add this brand to your product.
- ENERGY STAR has developed a system of building a home with safety, quality, durability, efficiency and sustainability in mind. What does this mean for you? Fewer call backs from unhappy customers, which results in lower operating expenses after the sale. Not only does this save you time and money, but will strengthen your firm’s reputation.
- We could go on and on about the advantages of ENERGY STAR Certified Homes. For more detailed information about the program, please call us with any questions or to set up a face to face meeting……616.419.8558
Becoming a Builder Partner…
- Becoming a Builder Partner is easier than you would think.
- The first step would be meeting with us to discuss more details of the program.
- Second step would be to fill out a Builder Partnership Agreement with ENERGY STAR…CLICK HERE
- Next step would be attending an online webinar training.
- Finally, your firm will be on its way to strengthening its reputation by partnering with a worldwide recognized brand.
We proudly serve Grand Rapids, Holland, Zeeland, Caledonia, Byron Center, Grandville, Rockford, Ada, Kentwood, Wyoming, Hudsonville, Comstock Park, Sparta and Grand Haven in West Michigan. This would include but not limited to Kent, Ottawa, Allegan and Muskegon Counties.