A representative from GreenEdge will be contacting you within one business day to schedule the job. We will do our best to accommodate the date you are requesting. You will be receiving an email with this information shortly.
In an effort to give you the best service possible, please make sure you review the lists below to make sure the property is ready for us.
1. The code requires us to test the home when it is complete. Please make sure the home is a close to 100% complete as possible. The will also give the home the best chance of passing.
2. Power needs to be on.
3. Plumbing needs to be done and water in all the traps.
4. All electrical outlets, cover plates and/or lights need to be installed on exterior walls and ceilings.
5. All exterior doors need to have weatherstripping installed and door hardware installed (temp door hardware is fine, as long as it can latch and lock).
6. All surfaces adjacent to the exterior (including attic) need to be finished, sealed and/or closed up.
7. The house has to be closed up for the test and it is best to have NO other contractors there working. If you can’t avoid that, please make sure its very minimal and please advise them that we will be there.
Thank you for contacting us, we look forward to working with you!
GreenEdge of Michigan
217 E. 24th Street, Suite 102B
Holland, MI 49423